Tuper Tario Tros. Tuper Tario Tros.

Good concept, but it is no more than that

This is so far more of a concept than a game, and for that reason I give it a ten, as the concept is beautiful. I hope you develop it into something that is fun for more than 5 minutes.

Sentence Generator Sentence Generator

hmm...

the muslim destroyed the binoculars because it was lost.

I'm not sure that would help...

Soul fighters Soul fighters

I think I might be able to help...

Great I dea you got there. Its the kinda idea I once made myself and pushed to the back of my mind.

But I've spotted some mechanical problems with the game, not really problems, but would make it much better and user easy.

I'll type it up on my profile, so you can see it there.

Get Off My Planet Get Off My Planet

level 50 = death

Level 50 needs fixing. I know other people have said this. But its near impossible to win before level 50, and until you fix it, its near impossible to win.

Otherwise a great game.

Bounceicles Bounceicles

WOW

I only just managed to pull myself away from this. The reason why there aren't many people with reviews saying they are addicted, is because they cannot review.

They are still playing.

Portal: The Flash Version Portal: The Flash Version

Nice

Excellent, I've loved this since it came out. Problem is, its been out a little too long if you know what I mean?

If you don't, put it this way, Wheres that map maker we've all been waiting for?

Virtual Keyboard V 1.1 Virtual Keyboard V 1.1

I found a glitch

I found a glitch, If you play the mario theme lesson, the hold down 3 on your keyboard, it goes crazy and makes loads of grey keys appear. Then if you click the grey keys, instead of it playing the right note, it plays the next note in the mario theme.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Good game - but a glitch

Great game, sorta reminds me of subspace emmissary on SSBB. But I found two gliches.

Minor glitch - when you jump, if you are directly above a koopas head (not left or right) it starts freaking out.

Major glitch - Now, you may say im just being histerical, but I know how many fire balls bowser is supposed to spit out once he's on low health. I got more than that. He was on half health, while he was spitting fire balls I snuck up behind him and done an uppercut. The moment he was in the air he started spewing out fire balls like a nuclear powerstation, a bit like marios final smash on SSBB. Theres a print screen on my profile.

Also, for those of you who want to know a good way of dodging fire balls, jump off the edge, and hang on to the side, when a fire ball comes, jump.